Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hump Day Bump Day August 25th edition

Last week before September ladies!!!

It seems that everyone forgot this week and I didn't send reminders because I didn;t realize I was doing the blog this week...but I think everyone else who helps with the blog has an outside baby now (congrats ladies)

Since our due dates are nearing remember to send in those bumps and I will try to continue the blog!! 

Of course send in those baby pics once they arrive!!



♥35 Weeks

Kenzierose

Mlb8101

Dixee.Deluxe

Shay2181

Lindseyjane03


Frecks2112


36 Weeks

Abrooke8


Emzimm08


Mindyandmike


Robbieswifey

37 Weeks

38 Weeks

♥39Weeks

Blissandbaby



Baby Intro:

Ckettenb Sent in her postpartum belly to share! This is one day after birth!! 

And here is her beautiful baby boy Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment